London Airport Transfers
Whilst there are many options to travel between London airports, train travel offers an option which bypasses the risks of traffic congestion on the M25
There are a number of different options available so our useful guide to the quickest or most common options gives you a better idea of transfer choices. All options require some London underground usage and this can be included in the cost of booking the entire journey through redspottedhanky.com.
Airport Services run to the following stations:
- Heathrow to Paddington - 15 mins (Heathrow Express)
- Gatwick to Victoria - 30 mins (Gatwick Express)
- Stansted Airport to Liverpool St. - 46 mins (Stansted Express)
- Luton Airport to St. Pancras. - 40 mins + 10 mins airport shuttle bus (First capital connect)
- It is also possible to take the Piccadilly line direct from Heathrow to central london. Allow 1hr from Heathrow T3 to Kings Cross.
Getting between stations (times will vary slightly depending on time of day)
- Paddington to Victoria - Circle Line 16 mins
- Paddington to Liverpool St. - Hammersmith & City or Circle Line 23 Mins
- Paddington to St. Pancras - Circle Line 26 mins
- Victoria to Liverpool St. - Circle Line 20 mins
- Victoria to St. Pancras - Victoria Line 10 mins
- Liverpool St. to St. Pancras - Hammersmith & City/Circle Line/Metropolitan Line 15 mins
Whilst all services are frequent allow the following times to allow some leeway for waiting and walking between connections.
- Heathrow - Gatwick: 1hr 45mins
- Heathrow - Stansted: 2hr 30mins
- Heathrow - Luton: 2hr
- Gatwick - Stansted: 2hr 10mins
- Gatwick - Luton: 1hr 50mins
- Luton - Stansted: 2hr